The “Top 100 Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Market Worldwide” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Top 100 Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Market Worldwide. Top 100 Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Market Worldwide report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “Top 100 Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Market Worldwide” Report which includes (180 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 100 Manufacturers @
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of molecular diagnostics Market but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like:
Major Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Market Worldwide such as
- Biocartis Group NV – headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium, Biocartis Group NV is an innovative commercial stage molecular diagnostics company providing next generation diagnostic solutions aimed at improving clinical practice for the benefit of patients, clinicians, payers and industry.
- HiberGene Diagnostics – Founded in 2009, Hibergene Diagnostics is a Dublin, Ireland based, private Irish company that develops, manufactures and markets molecular diagnostic tests for human infectious diseases, using LAMP (Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplification) technology. In July, 2016, the Company launched its HG Group B Streptococcus (GBS) test.
Get PDF Sample report of “” @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10528870
Important Factors mentioned in this Report are:
- As of June 30, 2016, QIAGEN employed 4,600 people in over 35 locations worldwide
- George Schneider is Director, Assay Development at Abbott Molecular
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company; their only focus in on women’s pelvic cancers and related conditions
- DiaSorin has two new tests for ultra-rapid molecular diagnosis of acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL), the most urgent issue in onco-haematology
- In June, 2016, GenMark achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel
- In July, 2016, Debiopharm Group™, acquired a majority holding in GenePOC, Inc., the Canadian developer of affordable, rapid molecular tests that identify infectious agents at the point-of-care
- CareDx, Inc. had revenue of $U.S. 28.1 million in 2015
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Market Worldwide’ includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Market Worldwide’.
Report Target Market:
1) Molecular Diagnostics Market Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Market Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of molecular diagnostics products to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Market Worldwide’ is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostic associations.