The “The Top 300 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Top 300 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide. The Top 300 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 300 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide” Report which includes (180 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 100 Manufacturers @
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide but this comprehensive new report looks at all 300 of the top distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide – companies like:
- Inter Medico – founded in 1979 by Dan Lichtman, President, Inter Medico is the largest Canadian-owned distributor of in-vitro diagnostics.
- Triolab AS – founded in 1991, Danish company Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology.
- Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. – founded in 2003, Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. is a young, dynamic company providing high quality, innovative and affordable products to scientists in molecular research and diagnostic laboratories throughout Southern Africa.
Get PDF Sample report of “” @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10533623
Important Factors mentioned in this Report are:
- Abacus ALS is the largest privately owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia and New Zealand.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers, to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology, to the Indian market.
- For 30 years, Laboratorios LICON has specialised in providing reagents and clinical diagnostic systems to both public and private hospitals and laboratories across Mexico.
- Through its partnership with many international point-of-care manufacturers, Johannesburg headquartered, The Scientific Group supply a vast range of point-of-care tests to primary healthcare facilities in Africa.
- Representing more than ten international leading diagnostic companies, Onkogen Diagnostik Sistemler Ltd., is the leading company in molecular diagnostics in Turkey.
- Q Bioscience Co., Ltd. has been Abbott Molecular’s distributor in Thailand since 2009.
Order copy of report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10533623
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 300 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
This report is essential for manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics products who wish to identify, evaluate and contact the 300 leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 300 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org