The global Cold Chain market will grow steadily during the next four years and in terms of area will post a CAGR of more than 12.41% by 2021. This market research analysis identifies the increase in Cold Chain activities as one of the primary growth factors for this market.
This market research analysis identifies the demand for security of the pharmaceutical supply chain as one of the primary drivers for market growth. The high amount of revenue generated in the US owing to its massive population with high disposable income and the increased demand for vegetables and fruits from consumers in this region, will drive market growth in the Americas.
Complete Details of Cold Chain Market Report with List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available @: https://www.absolutereports.com/global-cold-chain-market-2017-2021-10723096
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The Cold Chain market has the presence of different distribution channels such as wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and dealers and appears to be highly fragmented. The competition among the Cold Chain market manufacturing companies is intense and vendors usually compete on the basis of parameters such as product portfolio, differentiation, and pricing.
The leading vendors in the market are –
- Americold Logistics
- Lineage Logistics
- Preferred Freezer Services
- John Swire& Sons
- Swift Transportation
The other prominent vendors in the market are A.B. Oxford, Nichirei Logistics Group, Kloosterboer, VersaCold Logistics Services, Partner Logistics, Nordic Logistics and Warehousing, Cloverleaf Cold Storage, Conestoga Cold Storage, Congebec, Burris Logistics, Snowman Logistics, Hanson Logistics, Henningsen Cold Storage, Interstate Cold Storage, and Trenton Cold Storage.
Get a PDF Sample of Cold Chain Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10723096
Factors such as the increasing demand for frozen food, growth in organized retail sector, and the increasing concerns on food wastage, will contribute to the growth of this industry segment in the coming years.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2021?
- What are the key factors driving the global Cold Chain market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Cold Chain market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Cold Chain market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Cold Chain market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Cold Chain market?
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10723096
Some TOC of Global Cold Chain Market 2017-2021
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
- Market size and forecast
- Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
- Global Cold Chain market by types of material
- Global plastic Cold Chain market
- Global paper Cold Chain market
- Global Cold Chain market by other materials
PART 07: Market segmentation by end-user
- Global Cold Chain market by end-users in 2016
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
- Global Cold Chain by geography 2016 and 2021
- Cold Chain market in APAC
- Cold Chain market in North America
- Cold Chain market in Europe
- Cold Chain market in ROW
PART 09: Market drivers
- Demand from healthcare industry
- Increasing activities driving demand for Cold Chain
- Wide range of applications
PART 10: Market challenges
- Volatile cost of raw materials
- Adherence to stringent regulations
- Dependence on the growth of other industries
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
- Growing preference for sustainable Cold Chain
- Thrust for innovative high-resistance tapes
- Rise in use of silicone-based Cold Chain
PART 13: Vendor landscape
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750